Urgent opening for Assistant manager -HR in Singapore
Urgent opening for Assistant Manager in Singapore
Roles & Responsibilities:
• HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
• TEAM LEAD FOR 6 STAFFS
• PAYROLL MANAGEMENT (500 head count)
• EXPATRIATE MANAGEMENT – MASS HANDLING
•TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
• COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
• RECRUITMENT FULL PROCESS
• HANDLE MOM EP/SP/WP/DP/EXPATS
• HANDLE IRAS, CPF SUBMISSIONS
• INCOME TAX FILLING, IR21, IR8A
• OFFICE ADMINISTRATION
• PERFORMANCE REVIEW & APPRAISAL
• HANDLE GEBIZ , OHSAS, ISO
Human Resource Management
1. Handle internal HR management reporting; in line with the management organization structure is delivered to the business unit team on a monthly basis.
2. Maintain consistent and timely Human Resource related reports (eg. Monthly manpower reports, OHSE
reports, Safety Boards, OT Summary, Performance reports, Training reports, Personnel Controlling reports, Man hours reports etc.)
Employment Act and Work Pass procedures:
1. Full In charge of HR & Admin role function.
2. Handle EP/WP/SP/TEP/DP/MYE - New, Renew, Cancel – MOM
3. Handle grievance, Workers issues, disciplinary issues
4. Handle Dormitory matters, check in & Check out
5. Submit Levy Waiver, CPF
1. Payroll administration for 500 head count (Staff & Workers) using SAGE Easy Pay System
2. Handle Leave management, Monitor OT, Medical, AL, NPL, Maternity leave, NS
3. Check and process monthly FWL, medical bills, transport and staff payroll
Training & Development
1. Handle OHSAS, ISO, BCA certifications.
2. Identify Training & Development needs
3. Handle all safety, mandatory training, career development training, handle CORE TRADE New application, Renewal, Upgrade, Handle WDA, WTU, Skill connect funding.
4. Handle & Manage training/learning and development processes in the business unit to build organization
Strength and develop successors for key roles in the business.
1. Activities include advertising vacancies, interviewing and selecting candidates for the position.
2. Perform hiring process such as salary offer; generate LOA (perm and temp direct)
3. Perform on boarding process for new hires which inc ludes orientation (perm and contract), new hire documentation, upload data to Time & Attendance system, create employee profiles, create Personal files and follow up pre-employment medical check-up result.
4. Conduct Interview, Salary negotiation, Selecting candidates, exit interview, prepare offer letter, Employment contract, Confirmation letters, Termination letters etc.
Performance Review & Appraisal:
1. Handle Performance appraisal process, annual increment process(including market pay analysis) annual bonus process and annual employee of the year process of the organization
2. Administer confirmation appraisal and adjustment. Monitor payment of retention bonus for new hires
Income Tax and Immigration Procedures:
1. Handle Income Tax matters, Submit IR8A, IR21, IR8S for Singaporeans, SPR, Foreigners, expat handling
2. Submit Income tax for 500 head count
3. Handle and submit Visa applications to immigration office for staffs travelling to Russia, china, German, India etc.
Compensation & Benefits:
1. In charge of designing, developing, implementing and managing salary, bonus and benefits packages for the employees in the organization.
2. Manage the endowment of pensions, health insurance, Group & Surgical insurance, WICA, commission payments, company cars, Phone allowance, travel allowance, training grants etc
1. Handle Office admin: stationery, arrange courier – international & local, dispatch checks or invoices, office
2. Managing travel arrangements for higher management, staffs & workers.
3. Guest house management, dormitory, Office Maintenance
4. Coordinating logistics for new hires.
HR Polices & Procedures:
1. Maintain and update human resource management procedure, polices & forms, manuals, etc. for the
2. Regularly communicate with employees to present human resource management policies, programs, and Objectives, and to answer questions/receive feedback from employees regarding such policies, programs, and objectives & provide employee feedback to department head as appropriate.
interested candidates apply on - mail id firstname.lastname@example.org