Production Control Coordinator
Develop daily work center schedules and communicate with production representatives to
• Co-ordinate with material handling and route parts between work centers and key up status
• Manage on-time completion of all work orders and maintain WO due dates
• Expedite work orders through production process as required
• Manage work center priorities, maintain database integrity and accurate priorities
• Perform other work related tasks as required as assigned.
• Comply with all NOV Company, departmental and HSE procedures and policies.
• Participate in departmental meetings as required.
• Escalate issues and potential resolutions to Supervisor as appropriate.
• Perform work such that a perpetual state of audit readiness is maintained.
• Participate in internal audits as required.