This job has expired.
Project Manager ( for 400 KV Transmission Line project)
Domain: Power Transmission and Distribution
Department : Operations
Location : Africa – Kenya ( Indian Nationality Preferred )
Job Purpose/Objective: The Project Manager is responsible for end-to-end execution of one or more specific projects at a given time. This includes handling all technical, financial and commercial aspects of the project from the time the contract is signed until the point that the project is completed and handed over to the client.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Take responsibility and ownership for executing the project end-to-end and for delivery of project on time with good quality and profitability.
· Project initiation
· Project Execution and Completion
· Team Management
· Client/Consultant Management
· Sub-contractor Management
· BE Electrical/ Civil ( Transmission Lines)
· PMP certification (preferable)
· Membership at an engineering institution/association would be an added advantage.
Transmission Line projects:
· Should have 15+ years in Electrical/Civil/Mechanical aspects of Transmission lines Projects, with 5+ years of relevant experience in African countries.
- Experience in the project management of medium / large size Greenfield EPC projects of Transmission lines.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience required: 15+ years
- Location: Kenya
- Reporting to:
- Mode of Interview:
- Job designation: Project Manager
- Qualification: BE Electrical/ Civil ( Transmission Lines)
- Key skills: "Transmission Lines","Project Management"
- Job Expiry Date: Feb-28-2018
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org