Public Relation Officer
This job has expired.
Public relations officers use a wide range of media to build and sustain a good image for a company, organisation or brand through planned publicity campaigns and PR activity.
Other tasks include:
Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
Writing and producing presentations and press releases.
Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations.
Organising and attending promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits.
Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations.
Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress.
Analysing media coverage.
Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research.
Liaising with clients, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales and objectives.
Desired Skills & Experience
Experience : 4-10 Years
Industry :Engineering Process Industry
Qualification: Any Graduation and MBA
Location : Riyadh –Saudi Arabia
- Experience required: 4 to 10 yrs
- Location: Riyadh –Saudi Arabia
- Reporting to:
- Mode of Interview: Telephonic or face to face
- Job designation: Public relation Officer Engineering Process Industry
- Qualification: Any Graduation and MBA
- Key skills: writing and producing presentations and press releases
- Job Expiry Date: Feb-05-2019
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org