Job Opening for Office Assistant
This job has expired.
Set up and organize regulatory approaches and systems for authorities, panels, and top managerial staff.
Investigate approaching and active memoranda, entries and repots and organize the readiness and accommodation of outline briefs and reports to administrators.
Calendar gatherings and meetings and give email, voice message and travel support for official groups.
Lead look into, aggregate information, and get ready papers for thought and introduction by officials, advisory groups and sheets of executives.
Organize and oversee timetable to guarantee arrangements, gatherings and due dates are coordinated and met.
Gets ready correspondence, introductions, reports, minutes and related material.
Oversees coordinations for inner and outer gatherings, meetings and video chats.
Overseeing exceptional impromptu demands and activities as required.
Make travel plans for administrators when important.
Perform different obligations/undertakings.
Desired Skills & Experience
Experience:2 to 5 yearsAge - below 30
- Experience required: 2 to 3 years
- Location: Chakan Pune
- Reporting to: Managing Director
- Mode of Interview: Telephonic and Face to Face
- Job designation: Office Assistant
- Qualification: Any graduate
- Key skills: Good Communication Skills ,Computer Literacy
- Job Expiry Date: Mar-08-2019
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org