Social Safeguard Coordinator
This job has expired.
Client coordination on Project Affected Person ( PAP ) compensation disbursement / Resettle Action Plan ( RAP ).
Record maintenance on the same, coordination with Communities near the Site / Access to Site area including PAP for smooth operation of Site works, Training Staff on movement / to conduct good behavior with Communities around the Site area, Training the Staff and Communities on Health, medical and social issues, weekly / monthly report on Social aspects monitoring / movement etc.
Salary : USD 1,000 to 1,500/- per month according Qualification and Quality of experience.
Desired Skills & ExperienceExperience:5 to 10 years
- Experience required: 10 years experience and Five years in similar position
- Location: Sierra Leone
- Reporting to:
- Mode of Interview: Telephonic and Face to Face
- Job designation: Social Safeguard Coordinator
- Qualification: Qualification in Sociology
- Key skills: Client coordination,Training staff
- Job Expiry Date: Mar-18-2019
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org