Senior Executive Account and Finance
This job has expired.
- Following up with customers for TDS Certificates.
- Intimating Operations of all funds received in Bank Account.
- Any other assistance as and when required by Operations.
Tax Payments & Returns:
- Preparation of Monthly Liability details mainly for TDS, GST and send to Corporate for Payment confirmation before due dates.
- Preparation of Register/details required for filing of TDS/GST Returns on Quarterly/monthly basis.
- Preparation of data required for Returns & Audit Purpose for above taxes on a timely basis.
- Preparation of details required for Audit by Consultants.
- Helping in preparing Advance Tax details.
- Support Corporate with Transfer Pricing Study data compilations and reporting.
- Handling of Petty Cash.
- Booking & Checking of Travel Expenses of all Employees duly approved by their supervisor (Foreign & Local)
- Making payments for expenses post adjusting against advances taken if any.
- Citi and JP Morgan Direct Payments / Payables
- Monthly Closing Activity
- Preparation of FCPA Control Log and sending for approvals with proper documentation as required
- Statutory Audit & Transfer Pricing.
- Bank Related Transaction: Updating of all receipts in Bank accounts during a month in the excel Bank book on a timely basis and Bank Reconciliations.
- Preparation of details in Web forms (MIS) on a monthly / quarterly basis.
- Preparation of Balance sheet and other related reconciliation on Monthly basis.
- Intercompany Reconciliation and interaction with client.
- Providing various data to Senior management/Operations/Business as and when required.
- Maintaining Fixed Assets Register
- Managing Books of Accounts till finalization
- Ensure proper structures and controls are in place.
- Support Corporate with statutory books finalizations, handling audits and resolving issues as highlighted from time to time.
- Interacting with banks as and when required and monitoring Cash flow.
- Any analysis connected with Financials as may be required by Management including operations from time to time.
If interested send me your resume along with below mentioned details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Desired Skills & ExperienceExcellent Communication skill
Experience:4 to 8 yrs
Must have knowledge and experience of Balance Sheet Finalisation
Must have knowledge of Taxation/GST
Must be very good in Communication
- Experience required: 4 to 8 yrs
- Location: Navi Mumbai
- Reporting to:
- Mode of Interview: Telephonic and Face to Face
- Job designation: Senior Executive Account and Finance
- Qualification: Any graduate
- Key skills: knowledge of Taxation/GST,very good in Communication
- Job Expiry Date: May-19-2019
- Email id: email@example.com