Hiring for Assistant Manager – Finance and Account
This job has expired.
1) Accounts Receivables:
a. Raising of Invoices to customers (3rd Party & Intercompany) for Service, Parts & Repairs post verifying of all documentation.
b. Preparation & Sending of AR Ageing Fortnightly to Operations/Business.
c. Updating of Receipts from Customers in ERP package
1) Tax Payments & Returns
a. Preparation of Monthly Liability details mainly for TDS, GST and send to Corporate for Payment confirmation before due dates.
b. Preparation of Register/details required for filing of TDS/GST Returns on Quarterly/monthly basis.
1) Handling of Petty Cash
a. Maintain sufficient Cash Balance for day to day transactions as per Company Policy
1) Employee Related
a. Booking & Checking of Travel Expenses of all Employees duly approved by their supervisor (Foreign & Local)
1) Bank Related Transaction
a. Updating of all receipts in Bank accounts during a month in the excel Bank book on a timely basis
b. Bank Reconciliations
2) ERP Maintenance
a. Updating Vendor codes as and when required
1) Support Corporate with statutory books finalizations, handling audits and resolving issues as highlighted from time to time.
2) Interacting with banks as and when required and monitoring Cash flow.
Desired Skills & ExperienceAccounting,Finance,Bank reco,GST
- Experience required: 2 to 7 yrs of experience
- Location: Mumbai
- Reporting to:
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Job designation: Assistant Manager – Finance and Account
- Qualification: CA
- Key skills: •Must be chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant •Very good in English Communication •GST Knowledge •Will be ledger controller •2 to 7 yrs of experience
- Job Expiry Date: May-31-2019
- Email id: email@example.com