This job has expired.
· Help institutionalize a new vertical within Icreon and lead acquiring new clients.
· An entrepreneurial role, with a senior business development, account management or customer success background within an agency, public relations, digital marketing or communications firm, with extensive sales, consulting or delivery experience - to join its team.
· You will work closely with the Icreon leadership and executive team, offering advice and ideas, to define the opportunity and to develop strategies to help Icreon institutionalize its' products and services.
· While fundamentally a "new business development" role, this role will touch on various aspects of strategy, feasibility, new market definition, marketing, sales and execution.
- The core responsibility is to set up, manage and drive a feasible sales channel from prospecting to click kick-off, working with small to mid-sized nonprofit organizations and associations.
- Build and manage a sales pipeline; building outbound lead-gen and qualifying inbound leads
- Draft proposals, develop mad-men style pitches and lead the pitch team
- Communicate Icreon's value proposition to prospective clients in a manner appropriate for the target audience of C Suite executive.
- Collaborate with account, creative and technical teams to develop and present new concepts for prospective clients
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience required: 10+ years of exp
- Location: Delhi
- Reporting to:
- Mode of Interview:
- Job designation: Manager- Sales
- Qualification: Engineering or MBA
- Key skills: Sales, Service selling, IT sales
- Job Expiry Date: Nov-20-2017
- Email id: email@example.com