Hiring for a Instrumentation Engineer
This job has expired.
- Instrumentation engineer with around 3-8 years of experience.
- Should knowledge of selling field Instruments
- Selling of products like flow meters, valves, gauges, transmitters and other field instruments
- Will be looking for the Ahmedabad/ Pune/ Surat.
- Travelling intensively to cover customer base for OEM and AU as well.
- Should have a good customer base for Instrumentation products.
- Experience in selling Industrial products by generating inquiries and sell products.
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Responsible for the performance and development of action plans to penetrate new markets. Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Conducts One-on-One review with all Account Executive to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs and to provide insight for the improvement of Account Executive's sales and activity performance.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses. Assist account executive in-preparation of proposals and presentations. Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines
- Should have experience in handling a team.
Desired Skills & ExperienceTeam handlig,Sales Strategy
- Experience required: 3-8 years
- Location: Ahmedabad/Pune/Surat
- Reporting to:
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Job designation: Instrumentation Engineer
- Qualification: B.tech in Instrumentation/Diploma/BE
- Key skills: Should have experience in handling a team, Should knowledge of selling field Instruments
- Job Expiry Date: Jun-11-2019
- Email id: email@example.com