Hiring for Quality Assurance Engineer
This job has expired.
- Evaluate, analyze and make recommendations pertaining to product offerings, designs and cost improvement to improve the competitive position of Company products in the marketplace.
- Analyze, evaluate sources and recommend the procurement of new materials to support product design changes
- Provide Technical support for sales and materials efforts.
- Ensure that the valid procedures and WI are available at work station.
- Support personnel in preparing the initial engineering specifications for the new product development. Develop QITP for new products. Identify new gauges, Instruments requirements.
- Supplier audit plan and execution
- Plan and execution internal audits
- Comply with all NOV Company and HSE policies and procedures.
- Communicate with all related department employees
- Take active part in audits.
FACILITY/GROUP SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designs and installs quality control process sampling systems, procedures and statistical techniques.
- Designs or specifies inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment.
- Analyzes production limitations and standards.
- Recommends revision of specifications when indicated.
- Formulates or assists in formulating quality control policies and procedures.
- Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement, and analytical equipment and facilities.
- Performs quality engineering reviews of design documentation for compliance with stated requirements, including vendor quality manuals and company quality records.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Quality
- Must be proficient with computer skills
- Must have knowledge of all measuring instruments and QMS.
- Strong communicator in English.
- Knowledge ASTM standards / NDE processes / Welding / ISO and API requirements
Desired Skills & ExperienceOperations,SPC,Team work Quality Assurance
- Experience required: 5 years
- Location: Pune
- Reporting to: Quality Manager
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Job designation: Quality Assurance Engineer
- Qualification: Graduate in Mechanical Engineering
- Key skills: Must be proficient with computer skills, Must have knowledge of all measuring instruments and QMS., NDT level II, Basic Welding knowledge, ASTM Standards, ISO / API
- Job Expiry Date: Jun-16-2019
- Email id: email@example.com