Hiring for Design Engineer – Latches
This job has expired.
- Accountable for designing mechanism related to Automotive Latching systems
- Work within the design team or cross functional team and meet the deliverables as defined
- Follow the engineering processes available in the team
- Good knowledge on manufacturing process of Stampings, injection moldings, die casting.
- Knowledge on sheet metal part design, plastic part design.
- Perform engineering calculations necessary for the product design of these components and systems.
- Provide support to manufacturing engineering, and quality at plant.
- Work on product changes and make sure that they are implemented correctly.
- Work in a matrix organization i.e., local support to plant, represent body systems engineering.
- Ensure the robust application of bookshelf solutions in line with the product strategies of the Centers of Expertise.
- Proven knowledge of GD&T and tolerance stack-up.
- Ensure & execute a full analysis of customer specification before submission to the customer.
- Measure & Ensure Customer satisfaction, Quality, Cost and Delivery.
- Support Business Representatives for technical discussions with customers on standard products.
- Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline (Mechanical/Production/Automobile Engineering)
- A total of at-least 4 years of Industrial experience out which 2 years should be related to System or component design & development for the Automotive Industry.
- Experience in design of mechanisms will be preferred
- Good communication skills
- Project management experience
- International exposure will be an added advantage.
Desired Skills & ExperienceProject management,Good communication skills
- Experience required: 3-5 years
- Location: India Technical Centre office at Manyata Embassy Business Park
- Reporting to:
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Job designation: Design Engineer – Latches
- Qualification: BE - Mechanical/ Automotive
- Key skills: Good communication skills , Project management experience
- Job Expiry Date: Jul-07-2019
- Email id: email@example.com