Hiring for a Design Engineer - WR
This job has expired.
- Execute the Design (CAD) tasks for Customer Application programs for Global teams as well as for Domestic teams, through voice of the customer adopting the standard Engineering and company operating systems (i.e. PDP ,engineering change requests, deviation procedures, management and all associated QS 9000/TS-16949 procedures, APQP and policies) from RFQ acquisition and technical response to the start of mass production, and sustaining engineering and support for rapid resolution of quality/ warranty problems. Support Global teams with CAD tasks.
- Good knowledge on manufacturing process of Stampings, injection moldings, die casting
- Knowledge on sheet metal part design, plastic part design
- Expertise in use of design tools like FMEA, DVP
- Perform engineering calculations necessary for the product design of these components and systems.
- Expert in use of CAD tool, Catia V5/ UG tool will be an added advantage.
Desired Skills & ExperienceCAD,Design Engineering
- Experience required: 4-6 years
- Location: India Technical Centre office at Manyata Embassy Business Park, Bangalore
- Reporting to:
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Job designation: Design Engineer - WR
- Qualification: Bachelor‘s in Mechanical Engineering
- Key skills: Good knowledge on manufacturing process of Stampings, injection moldings, die casting, Knowledge on sheet metal part design, plastic part design, Expertise in use of design tools like FMEA, DVP
- Job Expiry Date: Jul-07-2019
- Email id: email@example.com