Hiring for Design Engineer – Fixtures and Gauges
This job has expired.
- Understand & Capture the Testing Requirements.
- Design the Support structures, Fixtures & Gauges required for developing testing.
- Equipments for New programs & current programs.
- Proficiently Use Design tools like CAD(Catia V5 /V4) , FMEA, GD&T, fits ..etc, in the
- Design of fixtures and gauges.
- Work along with Automation team to meet requirements on packaging , quality..etc.
- Work closely with supplier to develop high quality fixtures & gauges.
- Able to understand and apply instruments like Pneumatic cylinders, PLC, Sensors..etc
- Apply Measurement system analysis for all new and modified gauges.
- Mitigate issues that arise during manufacturing of the fixtures / Gauges
- Provide support to Test lab ,manufacturing engineering, and quality at plant.
- Be a member of the team to resolve quality issues / customer concerns.
- Work on any changes that are required and make sure that they are implemented
- correctly and timely manner at plant.· Work in a matrix organization i.e., local support to plant, represent body systems
- Ensure all Fixture & Gauge designs are properly validated .
- Measure & Ensure Customer satisfaction, Quality, Cost and Delivery.
- Support Business Representatives for technical discussions with customers on
- standard products.
- 4 to 6 years’ experience for BE and Above candidates or 7 to 9 years of experience for Diploma
- candidates in Fixture / gauge / Test equipment design and development for the
- Automotive Industry.
- Understanding of the quality requirements like MSA, SPC
- Good communication skills
- Project management experience will be an added advantage
- International exposure will be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline (mechanical)
Desired Skills & ExperienceProject management,Good communication skills
- Experience required: 7-8 years
- Location: Bangalore
- Reporting to:
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Job designation: Design Engineer – Fixtures and Gauges
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline (mechanical)
- Key skills: Understanding of the quality requirements like MSA, SPC, Knowledge & experience of working with Major OEM’, Good communication skills ,Project management experience will be an added advantage ·
- Job Expiry Date: Jul-07-2019
- Email id: email@example.com