Hiring for Senior Design Engineer
This job has expired.
- Coordinates, and exercises functional authority for planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of engineering project within area of assigned responsibility by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
- Understand product & customer requirement customer and makes product Design, prepare drawings,and cost studies with respect to accuracy and conformance to procedure.
- Proficiently Use Design tools like CAD(Catia V5 /V4) , FMEA, GD&T etc
- Prepare accurate and concise layouts of modified components and/or new concepts and designs
- Calculate stack up of detail components
- Make major clearance layout(s) of components
- Represent immediate Project Engineer/Supervisor in his absence
- Be capable of conveying ideas and thoughts clearly both in drawing information and in technical discussions.
- Assist customers, plants, and department personnel to ensure that projects are worked on in accordance with department priorities.
- Assist in training new and contract Engineers/Designers.
- Provide weekly reports, monthly reports and project status reports to customers/supervisor.
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering
- Product Design Accomplishment
- International exposure
- 8-10 years or more relevant experience in automotive domain
Desired Skills & Experienceteam management,Project management,mechanical engineer
- Experience required: 3-6 years
- Location: Bangalore
- Reporting to:
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Job designation: Senior Design Engineer
- Qualification: Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Key skills: Product Design Accomplishment ,International exposure ,8-10 years or more relevant experience in automotive domain
- Job Expiry Date: Jul-07-2019
- Email id: email@example.com