Hiring for a Asst Plant Controller
This job has expired.
- Monthly MIS- Income Statement and Balance Sheet.
- Income statement variance analysis and reportings, accruals and Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Budget, Forecasting and Risk and Opportunities of the plant.
- Statutory Audit
- Corporate Audit –Fin 48
- Support for Income Tax corporate Assessment and Documentation
- Support Transfer pricing assessments and documentation.
- Government incentives – MSIPS, MEP, Duty Drawback, APA.
- Support Country finance Manager in critical financial improvement strategies.
- Principle Accountability .
- Corporate Reporting:-
- Flash Review – Reporting of Income statement to corporation along with clarification of all variances into one stream.
- All reporting into one stream (global reporting software) like- warranty, Inventory, MPV, Operating lease, Freight Reporting, preparation of MOS information.
- Product line wise Income Statement and cost allocation.
- Corporate Audit (Fin 48)- providing data required for corporate audit to all concerns.
- Accounting and reconciliation of Salary JV on monthly basis.
- Control Prepaid Expenses Account and Accruals
- CA / CS with 6-7 years of experience ; MBA/ M Com - 8-10 years.
- Over 10 years of experience into Internal Audit, Tax Audit , Statutory audit, Internal control in Manufacturing industry.
- Strong experience in Plant finance , financial planning and analysis
- Competencies (Choose 4 competencies from PMA form) .
- Functional Expertise
- Interpersonal Effectiveness / Builds Relationships, Demonstrates Trust & Respect
- Results Orientation
- Emphasizes Customer Focus
Desired Skills & ExperienceFinancial analysis,Financial Planning,statutory compliance
- Experience required: 6-7 years
- Location: Pune- Chakan
- Reporting to: Country Finance Manager
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Job designation: Asst Plant Controller
- Qualification: CA / CS with 6-7 years of experience ; MBA/ M Com - 8-10 years
- Key skills: Strong experience in Plant finance , financial planning and analysis
- Job Expiry Date: Jul-07-2019
- Email id: email@example.com