Hiring for Program Manager
This job has expired.
Knowledge and Skills
Knowledge of automotive parts machining such as Gears parts, Transmission and driveline Parts
Knowledge of compliance with all legislative requirements in the facility’s geographic location
-ISO 14001 Environmental Management System, TS 16949 Technical Specification Management, OHSAS 18001 Health and Safety management System.
Ensure all program elements are being tracked so as to ensure that budgets and timing commitments are maintained, and changes in programs status are effectively communicated to all stake-holders.
During annual meetings to provide an overview of areas such as product costing, maintenance and equipment failures which need to be considered when planning for the coming year.
Identify capital equipment sources and negotiate and order capital equipment as per the budget, Supervise buy-off of equipment.
Lead and co-ordinate project teams which include other engineers, technologists, clients and contractors when designing, developing and building products.
Lead technical component specification, sourcing, and assist support for supplier development, if required.
Oversee implementation of special tools and fixtures where required, Maintain control of customer drawings and revisions. Ensure that the process is capable of producing parts to specifications. Modify the process and update all relevant documentation when required.
Background - Automotive / Auto Ancillary – Gears, Shafts, Cylinder Head, Transmission Housing.Materials - Die Casting Machining, Aluminium Casting Machining
Desired Skills & Experiencemechanical engineer,Automation
- Experience required: 8-12 Years
- Location: Pune
- Reporting to:
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Job designation: Program Manager
- Qualification: BE/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineer
- Key skills: Knowledge of automotive parts machining such as Gears parts, Transmission and driveline Parts , Knowledge of compliance with all legislative requirements in the facility’s geographic location
- Job Expiry Date: Jul-13-2019
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org