Hiring for Lead Development
This job has expired.
- Lead Developer
- Analyze, design, coordinate, supervise and hands on development of mobile applications
- Estimate software development work effort in agile projects
- Responsible for review and accurate development against business requirements
- Be an active member of the Development team to contribute to team dynamics, ways of working and assisting with improvement opportunities
- Contribute to define and disseminate development best practices and use continuous integration practices
- Develop technical and design documentation
- Build efficient, testable and reusable components
- Team Player, Flexible
- Strong written communication skills
- Should have hands on experience on React Native technology.
- Must have React, React-native, ReactJS, React Native components & libraries, iOS / Android Development, NodeJS, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap framework experience.
- Must have good understanding of Android / iOS / Web design guidelines,
- Must have experience with RESTful APIs development.
- Must have minimum experience in technically leading software product development using Atlassian products Jira, Confluence, BitBucket.
- Prior experience in developing health care software will be a bonus (but not mandatory)
- Graduate or Post Graduate
- Experience required: 5-8 years
- Location: Pune
- Reporting to:
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Job designation: Lead Development
- Qualification: Graduate or Post Graduate
- Key skills: Health care Background highly preferred , 5 - 8 years of work experience.
- Job Expiry Date: Jul-13-2019
- Email id: email@example.com