Hiring for Security Java Developers
This job has expired.
The Security Java Developer requirement is for a product in the Customer Experience domain. You would be working closely with the Product engineering team on identifying and fixing Software vulnerabilities.
Qualification - Essential
BE in Computer Science, IT
7+ years of software development experience; 2+ years of server side development in Java for enterprise product
Core Java – JDK 1.8, multi-threading and Spring Java Framework
Web application Security fixing and experience with HP Fortify.
Designing and deploying application to support Top 10 alignment of critical central Secure Software Development Lifecycle controls.
Understanding of web application protocols (HTML, HTTP, XML, etc.)
Understanding of Software Security Architecture and Design
Performing code reviews.
In depth understanding of SDLC
Good communication skills, good English
A team player
Qualification - Desirable
Elastic Search, MyBatis , XML, XSD and JAXB
Authentication Technologies: LDAP, SAML, SSL
Experience in SaaS (Software as a Service) model
Knowledge of Tomcat /JBoss and other application servers
Familiarity with Virtualization technology, VMWare, etc.
Experience working on Linux and/or Unix
Desired Skills & ExperienceLINUX Manual testing,C&B Administration Software Development Lifecycle,SDLC
- Experience required: 6-10 years
- Location: Pune
- Reporting to:
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Job designation: Security Java Developers
- Qualification: BE in Computer Science, IT
- Key skills: 7+ years of software development experience; 2+ years of server side development in Java for enterprise product, Knowledge of Tomcat /JBoss and other application servers
- Job Expiry Date: Jul-13-2019
- Email id: email@example.com