Hiring for Senior Full Stack Developer / Lead
This job has expired.
We are looking for an experienced full-stack developer, a team player who's passionate about technology, learning and problem solving.
You will join our ‘high value’ payments team, owning end to end responsibility for our web based front end, server side and infrastructure, and be involved in building our new generation micro service based platform. Embarking on our journey from monolith to a micro services based platform we are searching for the greatest talent to make this journey a success.
Role and Responsibilities
Design, code and manage our web platform using industry best practices focusing on quality, performance, and delivery.
Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code.
Make sure our team’s development effort fulfills its purpose, taking our product and infrastructure to the next level.
Participate in code reviews, evaluate implementations and provide feedback to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge.
Over 8 years of coding experience
A strong foundation in Java and Spring
Experience in cloud technologies and micro services development
Experience deploying software on cloud platforms
Experience with relational databases
BA/BSC in Computer Science or equivalent
Team player and a fast learner
Experience with JSP is an advantage
Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
An understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
Must have excellent English communication skills; both verbal and written
Past experience using or developing software for banks or financial institutions is an advantage.
- Experience required: 8-10 years
- Location: Pune
- Reporting to:
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Job designation: Senior Full Stack Developer / Lead
- Qualification: BA/BSC in Computer Science or equivalent
- Key skills: Experience with JSP is an advantage , Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git , An understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment , Must have excellent English communication skills; both verbal and written
- Job Expiry Date: Jul-13-2019
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org