Hiring for HEAD - SPECIAL ENGINEERING
This job has expired.
Key to the role are skills / knowledge in:
- Will be leading a team of highly motivated members in the Tool Room Dept., Industrial Engg. Dept. Standards Room.
- Will be mentoring and guiding domain experts in welding, painting, industrial packaging and safety.
- Should be able to lead and guide with adequate knowledge an expert team using Auto-CAD, Solid-Edge, Solid-Works and similar design softwares.
- Sound knowledge of latest welding technology and Leading and guiding a team of Tool Room members in Jigs and Fixtures assembly design, proving and implementing for different types conventional as well as CNC machines like, Milling, Turning, HMC, VMC, VTL etc.
- Knowledge and experience of assembly and test setups using IOT, AI and ML technologies.
- Design and assembly of Special Purpose Machines for welding, fabrication, assembly and testing.
- Knowledge of Hydraulics and Pneumatics will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of all related engineering standards like ASME, IBR, PED, EN-standards etc.
- Masters or Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics.
- Min. 15-years experience in Tool Room activities and or special purpose machines.
- Should posses leadership skills to handle a relatively large team of senior managers and engineers .
- Should possess excellent Instrumentation / Mechanical knowledge.
- Knowledge and certification in KAIZEN will be an added advantage.
Desired Skills & ExperienceLeadership Good Communication Skill,Kaizen
- Experience required: 15 years+
- Location: Pune
- Reporting to: Director
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face
- Job designation: HEAD - SPECIAL ENGINEERING
- Qualification: B.TECH- M.E /M.Tech - M.E
- Key skills: Knowledge of Hydraulics and Pneumatics will be an added advantage, Sound knowledge of all related engineering standards like ASME, IBR, PED, EN-standards etc
- Job Expiry Date: Jul-25-2019
- Email id: email@example.com