Zonal Sales Manager
· Accomplishes zonal sales objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees in assigned zones; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves zonal sales operational objectives by contributing sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets zonal sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for zones in support of national objectives.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counselling sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Target Companies: Leading FMCG Company and excellent presence in Eastern part.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience required: 10
- Location: Kolkata
- Reporting to: VP Sales
- Mode of Interview: F2F
- Job designation: Zonal Sales Manager
- Qualification: POST GRADUATE MBA
- Key skills: Accomplishes zonal sales objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees in assigned zones;
- Job Expiry Date: Jan-31-2021
- Email id: email@example.com