Recruitment 7 Sourcing Tips that can make you better at Recruitment?
The more you are into business, the more you realize a simple fact that both sourcing and recruiting are interchangeable. There is a high rate of dependency between both the phenomena and in order to hire the best talent for the organizations, one need to understand the interchangeable relevance and significance of both the process.
It is always the gift of innovative ideas that originates the destiny of winning results. Thinking ‘out of the box’ in business is nothing but an urgent need of the hour- and same is the case with sourcing and recruitment. As a recruiter, one must make it a point to imply innovative path-breaking ideas for recruiting the best talent in the organization. How can one make that possible? Quite simple is to: employ these outstanding tips in your recruitment innovation to discover some power results. Lets have a look –
1. Medium is the message: Say goodbye to the good old methods of hiring and appoint some new platforms for searching the right talent for the positions. Off late, people have started using mediums like Snapchat, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. to get applicants engaged in the task of a job hunt. It is a lucrative method of getting the desired candidate’s attention.
2. Be a ‘Media-Friendly’ Organization: How about conducting a recruitment drive that captivates the attention of the press? A candidate that know a ‘business’ through media develops some form of trust and credibility about the whole endeavor. Thus, media can lend some kind of trustworthiness to your business & in turn attracts the talent.
3. Get yourself ‘Reviewed’ Online: What if a brilliant website calls your business fabulous? It will definitely influence the mind of the readers who will then share information about your business in their circle. It’s an instant method of becoming popular. Isn’t it? Talented individuals will easily find you through your influential outreach plan on internet.
4. Value everything that comes your way: Phone call, messages, LinkedIn connect, etc. – applicants might try reaching you in several ways. Never underestimate (or overestimate) a platform and make best efforts to reach back the applicants. It is called being ‘humble’ and respecting the person who is willing to have a communication with you.
5. Analyze the behavior of an applicant: There are several things that you need to make sure before going for an influential reach. It is not necessary that talented candidates will be easily available to you- sometimes, you have to use innovative methods to attract them. Sending personalized emails, following them on their social profiles, giving a direct phone call, etc.- you have to do that all to get them engaged with you.
6. Captivate a fresh employee: You can best lure a candidate who has freshly joined a new organization. According to some recruiters, new joinees of any organization are more likely to make-up their mind. It is easy to convince and attract them for the positions you are looking the best-fit people.
7. Initiate a ‘winning’ Introduction: Tell candidate exactly how you found them and just wait for the response. You are more likely to get responses this way as it is natural with people to anticipate such introductions.
These out of the box sourcing ideas will definitely help your best recruitment endeavors- feel free to try them now!